Theatre eXceptional is a 501c3 non profit theatre company producing work for, about, and including adults with disabilities. We actively recruit artists with disabilities to participate in our professional productions. Additionally, we provide our students with performing arts classes taught by theatre professionals to help our students to develop the skills they need to thrive in the theatre community and in other areas of their life. Students who participate in Theatre eXceptional learn not only how to be a professional theatre artist, but also how to be a confident, independent, creative, and dedicated member of society.
Your $23.00 donation to Theatre eXceptional goes a long way!
- One donation covers the Hourly Payment for a teaching artist
- Two donation covers costumes and props for one actor
- Three donations provide a student with their own hand drum for our hand drumming class
- Five donations covers the monthly rental costs for our costume/ prop storage space.
- Ten donations provides a full scholarship for a theatre student